Everbridge & Seasider Guardian App
To receive emergency alerts from BYU–Hawaii's mass notification system, please sign up by following these instructions:
Step 1: Login to Student Center on my.byuh.edu.
Step 2: Click on Self Service > Campus Personal Information > Phone Numbers
Step 3: Click on 'Add A Phone Number'
Step 4: Select Phone Type: 'Campus Alert' from the drop-down list
Step 5: Enter or update your Campus Emergency Alert Phone then click on 'SAVE'
Seasider Guardian App
- Trusted Guardians (security) are given permission to watch over user.
- Safety Timer allows Guardians (security) to monitor user's status and location and be notified in the event the timer expires.
- Anonymous Location based tips and multi-media messaging.
- Emergency call delivers safety profile to security officers
Download the App
- Search for the "Rave Guardian" in the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
- Download/Install the App "Rave Guardian" Rave Mobile Safety.
- Open the App, it will prompt you to turn on location services and notifications for your phone and accept all push notifications. Select ALLOW for each of these notifications.
- Select "I need an account".
- Sign up with your BYUH email address (this will be your username).
- Choose and confirm a password.
- Enter the Requested Identity and Security Information. (*Recommend using your BYUH email account)
- Confirm your account via text message and your school affiliation via email. A confirmation code will be sent to your phone via text message, enter the code into the Guardian App. Open and confirm the email sent to your email account.
Note: You are asked to create a password and 4 digit PIN. Remember the PIN as you will need it to activate and deactivate your safety timer. The more information you add, the more information the BYUH Security and Safety will have if you ever need to use the emergency features of the app.